Pragmatic Play Slots, Games, Casino
What Is Pragmatic Play?
Pragmatic Play casino is a company in its infancy that is growing at an accelerated rate. Within the first two years of its operations, the corporation won the Software Rising Star recognition in the EGR B2B Awards in Malta back in 2017.
It was founded in 2015 and has since then secured licenses from different regulating bodies. The group has a licence from the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gaming Commission, the AAMS from Italy, and other licences from Curacao, Romania, and the Philippines. They also operate in Denmark and the Bahamas.
Today, the company is headquartered in Malta, but it operates in a total of 13 certified jurisdictions. Overall, the company operates in over 78 countries.
Pragmatic Play Slots Online
The game developer has more than 100+ slot machines in its portfolio. This number may seem a tad small compared to the other gaming giants, but you should take into account that Pragmatic Play casino has only been in business since 2015.
Features of Pragmatic Play Slots
As a provider, the company has several features that help it stand tall against its competitors.
- Design Variation – the variation of the games is not limited to its type. While there are 3-reel and 5-reel slots, a player will immediately notice that the game developer has created a myriad of games that will suit the different tastes of different players. The portfolio has classic and modern fruit machines, but all are vibrant and crafted with high-resolution graphics.
It also has slots that have different pay lines. Some have 15, and some have 25 pay lines—some games geared away from the classic pay line count. Instead, these video slots offer 243 to 1,024 ways to win.
- Fair System – all games that come from Pragmatic Play casinos are safe, secure, and fair. Part of the company’s policy is to subject the games through rigorous testing. Various independent organisations participate in these tests. Examples of these companies are Gaming Laboratories International and QUINEL.
- Award-Winning – over the years, the software company has garnered multiple awards for their fruit machines. These awards came from Malta Gaming Awards, EGR B2B Awards, and 5 Star Game of the Year. A developer would not receive such accolades if the slots were designed poorly.
Advantages of Pragmatic Play Slots
Players will enjoy certain benefits when playing with Pragmatic Play games. Here are a few.
- Multi-Level Bonuses – this bonus type is a rarity in the slot industry. Typically, slots will award wilds and scatters, but not multi-level bonuses. With its games, you can get more value for your money in slots like Reel Gangsters. In it, you can trigger the bonus round where the system will take you to a five-feature game. If you succeed, you will progress to more difficult rounds, but you will also receive higher prizes.
- Progressive Jackpots – there is no shortage in progressive jackpot slot machines in the developer’s portfolio. Despite its young tenure, it has machines interlinked with one another, making it easier for players around the world to contribute to the pot and win millions. Examples of these games are Bingo Progressive, Diablo 13, Sweet Surprise, and Fire 88.
- Legal – all slots are duly tested and licenced. What this entails is that you are not playing a game developed by a shady company that can run away with your money. The corporation has more than five licences and has permission to operate in 13 legal jurisdictions.
- Ease of Use – Pragmatic Play slot machines are available in more than 26 languages. With this being said, one can say that more players from around the world can access the games. Language is one value proposition to a consumer. A player in a non-English speaking country easily churns on a slot machine, or any game, that is playable only in English.
- Accessibility – since the developer operates in more than 78 countries, more people can access the selections and contribute to the progressive jackpots. Also, it is a guarantee that it has a wide consumer base. While it loses money in some areas, it earns money in some countries, which it can use to pay out players who won in the slot games.
You can test Pragmatic Play Slots on our website for free without registration and download. Below are some of the selections that you can access for free. All you need to do is to click on the game logo.
Pragmatic Play Mobile Slots
All slots are designed with a mobile-first principle. You can enjoy Pragmatic Play mobile games on any device. The science behind this is the platform that the developer uses to run the games. All the slot machines run on HTML 5, a technology that enables games to run on browsers.
How to Access Mobile Pragmatic Play Slots on Your Device
You can access the games in two ways: free and paid.
Pragmatic Play free slots are accessible through online slot review websites. All you need to do is to visit these sites and click on the games. The slot machines will launch in your browser and will run on any operating system.
A paid game is one where you bet real money. You can only access the games if you are registered at an online casino. Not all casinos run on browsers. There are still some that require an app or software that you need to install in your device. If so, you need to run that software before you can operate slot machines from this developer on your smartphone.
Why We Play Them?
The game developer has shown strength over the past few years. With several accolades in its belt, it certainly is able to compete against other conglomerates that seem to dominate the casino industry. To wrap up, here are some advantages and disadvantages that one may observe in Pragmatic Play online casinos.
It has a wide array of games. It does not only focus on slot machines. It has roulette, blackjack, bingo, and other gambling modules. Because of the company’s scope of operation, players can expect to get paid, even if they won millions in the progressive jackpots. The wide consumer base is a security blanket that guarantees to pay customers whose losses can subsidise the wins of others.
The licences are equally important as far as advantages are concerned. Players have the peace of mind that they are dealing with a legitimate game developer and casino operator, one that is subject to the various laws of each country where it operates.
If any malpractice is observed, the player can exercise his rights and receive due compensation. It is also of importance that the machines are accessible in 26 languages. This feature allows many types of players to understand the game and be enticed. This option allows the company to grow its customer base from different parts of the world.
One disadvantage of the company is the small size of the portfolio. Many gaming giants have at least 300 to 500 slot machines that game aggregators and casino operators can choose from. Even so, the developer is still young. And at the rate at which it releases games, there is no doubt that it will stand toe to toe against other developers in terms of game volume.