The Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Casinos
- You get to relish in your favourite mobile phone casino games irrespective of your location, provided that you have a stable internet connection.
- Players trigger unique bonuses and promotions which are strictly for smartphones and tablets.
- Punters can safely and conveniently deposit and withdraw funds as they go about their daily activities.
- The smooth performance alongside the top-notch quality visuals makes the gaming encounter phenomenal.
- Not all casino games are accessible via mobile platforms.
- Depending on your device’s screen size, the gameplay may be relatively cumbersome.
Deposits and Withdrawals at Online Mobile Casinos
Before registration, it is essential to browse through the variety of available banking methods to ensure that you can conveniently deposit and cash out funds using your preferred option. As such, the most popular methods to play mobile online casino for real money are as follows.
- E-wallets (Neteller, Skrill, and PayPal).
- Credit and Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, and Visa Electron).
- Boku (it involves the transfer of funds via giving out a working phone number and responding to a text message sent to it).
- Ukash (in addition to exuding simplicity and being available in more than 70 countries, it also incorporates pre-paid vouchers for cash, but is strictly for deposits).
- Pay by SMS.
- Pay by Phone.
Hence, these are evidently the simplest bankroll methods for partaking in online mobile casino games and attaining some monetary wins. Moreover, it goes without saying, they are hassle-free, and prompt, with punters only paying the deposited funds at the end of the month along with their phone bills.
Mobile Casinos for Real Money
As more and more participants gain access to an ever-growing assortment of mobile casino games, the top of the range gaming applications gives bettors the opportunity of entering practice tables and gaining insight to the nuances of a gameplay option before they ante-up. When the time to ante-up presents itself, the pros of real money casino gameplay begin to speak volumes, since mobile casinos are anything except a token offering in the current era. Bearing the most substantial grand prizes, partaking at a mobile casino Canada permits you access to an array of electric rewards. Through the touting of the available progressive jackpots, players have the chance of spinning the reels for life-changing six or even seven-figure cashouts.
As is the case with the web-based gaming sector, mobile applications currently offer real money games with wagering limitations beginning as low as $0.01, in addition to a vast assortment of monetary bonuses alongside player rewards.
||100% up to $1000
||175% up to $1000
||Up to $750
||Up to $1600
Canadian Mobile Casino Platforms
As you know, the two greatest operating systems found in tablets and smartphones are iOS and Android, both of which are quite competitive, since they provide players with a multitude of different casinos which are accessible on Instant Play or are downloadable. Furthermore, Blackberry devices have compatibility with some mobile casinos, though their market share is not as vast.
- Android Casinos– Without a doubt, Android smartphones are significantly more affordable than Ipads and iPhones, thereby making them an ideal alternative for any player seeking to primarily use their Android gadget for gameplay. What is more is that since Android devices are produced by plethoras of manufacturers with the most common running the gamut from HTC, Sony, Samsung, Huawei, and LG, not all are alike. Thus, this means that your gaming encounter may vary from one device to another. For example, a gadget which has a lower processing speed may not run the games as fast as the high-spec options. Additionally, with the different screen size options, a player using a 6” will have a higher resolution than one using a 5” device. The most renowned Android casino games include Aztec’s Millions and Starburst, among others.
- iPhone Casinos– It is no secret that iPhones exude immense popularity, with millions of people across the globe using Apple’s handsets for wagering. With no other firms developing Apple hardware, this automatically translates to less variation. Therefore, the manner in which a mobile casino to win real money operates on one iPhone is identical to another, provided that they are recent models. Furthermore, their popularity among a profusion of gaming websites is the standard screen sizes. Hence, contrary to Android devices, iPhones are available on a cadre of screen sizes, thus making it quite simple for online gaming platforms to optimize the mobile version to just those few screen sizes and create an incredible user interface. With that being said, you will find the most mobile-friendly gaming websites were first optimized for iPhones.
- IPad Casinos– Ipads were quite innovative upon their release about a decade ago, with an abundance of updates since, such as the more convenient iPad Mini. With a bigger screen than that found in iPhones, it is no surprise that mobile casino games look even better on iPads, in addition to having a more superior processing power, thereby resulting in enhanced performance.
- Tablet Casinos– Regardless of Apple’s iPad being the most famous, a profusion of manufacturers currently have their unique take on it. Android tablets are quite popular and are more affordable than iPads. Moreover, there is greater customization. Brands such as LG and Samsung manufacture top-notch quality tablets of various screen sizes ranging between 6” to 8”. Partaking in online casino games on tablets exudes more comfort than playing on phones, as a result of the larger on-screen space and quicker processors which equate to stronger visuals alongside performance. However, the downside is that the production of Android tablets is courtesy of various manufacturers, as well as on different screen sizes that not everyone handles alike. Therefore, this is an issue which mobile phone online casinos are faced with, as it is quite difficult to optimize their sites or applications to fit these parameters.
- App Casinos– They tend to feature a broad variety of gameplay options, either the entire selection found on a PC site or a slightly lower number. Applications such as Inter Casino and Mr. Green are a cadre of the most popular apps, with each containing specific bonuses.
Types of Mobile Casino Games
For a fact, there are hundreds of mobile games in the market, with some of the preferred options among players being Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, and Age of the Gods, among others.
- Slot Machines– They are the most popular mobile casino games as they are easily accessible, have simpler rules, and quick gameplay. Dozens also revolve around renowned themes such as Jurassic Park, Superman, and Batman, to outline a few.
- Live Casino- It is slowly becoming popular on tablets and smartphones. For example, Net Entertainment is one of the developers which is pushing the limits in that sector and recently founded ‘NetEnt Live,’ which is an innovative brand that generates insurmountable Live Croupier Games for players to delight in while on the move.
- Table Games- Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, and Roulette among other common table games all function excellently on tablets and smartphones. With the ground rules being fully presented, novices can conveniently get up to speed, and these can be played in short bursts, thereby making them ideal while on the go.
- Sports Betting- The mobile wagering encounter has a striking similarity to the conventional one, with the only variation being that the former is quicker and more convenient. Players can scroll through the range of sports available (basketball, racing, and football, among others) add stake levels to their accounts, and then pay their funds.
Mobile Casino Developers
There is a copiousness of software developers which power mobile casinos with Internet slot machines and other games. It is a combination of the established alongside a cadre of the niche developers which prevail in the making of games to relish in while on the move.
Bearing that in mind, Microgaming, for example, has been in the industry for more than a decade, in addition to NetEnt, with the ‘Touch’ version of the games whose creation is for tablets and smartphones. For both brands, the success factors are the impeccable graphics, prompt loading times and the high compatibility with nearly all portable devices.
Lastly, there is Betsoft, a software developer specializing in 3D Mobile Games.
- How do mobile casinos function? – They function by linking your registered gaming account to your tablet or cell phone. Upon signing up an account, you have the option of downloading the platform’s mobile app or visiting an operator’s mobile-optimized website and logging in using your credentials.
- How do I begin gaming while on the go?- Once you pin down a site, register an account and download the application or navigate to the mobile site, you can begin playing for free before making your first deposit.
- Do I have eligibility for bonuses and promotions? – Yes! The incredible factor about canadian mobile casino gaming is that season punters get a bevy of new promotions and bonuses from which they can make a selection.
- How do I receive payouts from mobile casinos?– While gaming on the move, all you have to do is head over to the ‘Cashier’ section within the mobile site or app, select your preferred withdrawal method, input the amount you wish to cash out, and click ‘confirm’ for the completion of the procedure.
- Is gambling on smartphones and tablets safe? – Online mobile casinos exude the same immense security as their PC counterparts. All in all, the top of the range of online gaming platforms are subject to the same licensing and regulatory conditions as a PC site. Additionally, in matters pertaining to the technicality, all casino applications and websites incorporate the insurmountable 128 or 256-bit SSL encryption software, thereby ensuring that your financial and personal information remains safe at all times. Players also have the option of either using the same password for their PC account or setting a new password upon downloading the mobile applications. IPhone users (with the latest version of iOS software) have the alternative of using Touch ID to log into their accounts.
- Is a mobile gaming app better than a gaming site? – In terms of promotions, security, and features, there is little to no difference between mobile casinos sites and their applications. For this reason, app-based gameplay is recommended for easier and better access. However, this is entirely dependent on your portable device.
Overall, irrespective of your jurisdiction, online mobile casinos are a major component of the iGaming landscape. As long as online gaming is a respected, reputable, and reliable industry in your location then you will certainly have access to a profusion of mobile games, whereby you stand the chance of walking away as an elated winner.