What Is a 50 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus?
A 50 free spins no deposit bonus is rewarded as bonus rounds. Despite that, the free spins have cash value. Typically, the cash value of each spin is the lowest possible wager amount for one spin, which also accounts for all the lines. If the max bet for a round at the lowest coin value or bet is £0.10, then that is the cash value of each spin.
Among all types of bonuses, this is the favourite of punters because it has low wagering requirements. The usual play-through requirement is only 30x, unlike other no deposit bonuses where you have to meet at least 40x wagering requirement.
Also, a 50 free spins no deposit required almost always has a wagering contribution of 100%. The reason behind this is that you are playing with slot machines only, and these are games of chances. For cash bonuses where you can play games of skill like blackjack and poker, the usual wagering contribution is only between 5% and 10%.
How to Claim Fifty Free Spins with Valid Card Details?
Many casinos offer 50 free spins add card bonus. What this means is that you need to add your bank card before you can get the promotion. No money will be charged unless you actually make a deposit.
Here are the steps to claim your bonus from UK casinos:
- Register or sign up for a casino account
- Click on add card to supply your payment information
- If there is an opt-in button, click it to claim the offer
- Your bonus will get credited to your account
Once you see the reward in your bonus balance, you can now start playing. Players must know that casinos have different terms and conditions. You have to read this to be able to comply with the casino’s rules. Breaking these rules will result in the forfeiture of your bonuses and your winnings.
How to Activate Free Spins?
In some casinos, there is no need to activate this bonus. However, some UK casinos require you to opt-in. This is an important part of the process so the casino can ensure that you agree with the terms and conditions of the promotion. Once the bonus spins are on your balance, you can start playing.
Some casinos offer multiple promotions where you can get either free cash or a free bonus. If you already have cash in your balance, the casino will first deplete that balance before you can use the free spins.
If you get the free spins with no deposit bonus, you can use them right away. Just remember that mostly these bonuses can be used on a few slot machines and not with all slots that are found in the casino lobby.
All casinos have terms and conditions for their bonuses. It is important that you understand what the terms mean, so you get guided accordingly.
Here are the most common terms:
- Wagering requirement – a value that you have to bet before you can withdraw your funds. This value is always expressed as a multiplier, like 30x. Let us say that your bonus is £10, then you have to bet 300 GBP from the bonus money before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Included Games – you cannot wager your bonus on all games. Free spins bonuses can only be used on slot machines, and only on selected titles. Most of the time, free spins bonuses are offered to promote new slots.
- Time Limit – all bonuses have a deadline. Some have two deadlines. The first deadline refers to the time you can claim your bonus. If you do not opt-in before this deadline, you will not be able to claim it anymore.
The second is a deadline to meet the wagering requirement. Most casino 50 free spins no deposit bonuses impose seven days or up to 30 days. If you fail to meet the wagering requirement before the deadline, your bonus will be forfeited.
- Withdrawal restrictions – there is a limit to the amount of money you can withdraw since your winnings came from the bonus money. The average is that you can withdraw up to 100 pounds. What this means is that even if you win a jackpot, you cannot withdraw that full amount.
Can You Win Real Money with No Deposit Free Spin Bonuses?
Yes, you can win real money with no deposit free spins. All you have to do is to bet and hope that the slot machine yields winning combinations. You can only withdraw the real cash into your bank account after you have met the terms and conditions of the UK casinos.
Benefits and Disadvantages of Free Spins
Here are the good and the bad about this type of bonus:
- You do not have to use your own money to play
- You can test the slot machine in the promotion—it is the real deal, not the demo version
- You can win real cash if you are lucky
- You can play on mobile or desktop
- It is difficult to meet the wagering requirement
- The participating slots in the casino are limited
How to Get More Free Spins?
To get more free spins, you have to wait for the casino to offer new promotions. The other thing you can do is to join other casinos that offer the same promotion.
Casinos always offer free spins bonuses to their players. The bonus does not require them to shell out money so they can easily give you 50 or more on a weekly basis. If the casino has a Loyalty Program, you are advised to join it as you may get free spins on a regular basis.
What Can I Win by Using a 30 Free Spins No Deposit Bonus?
With a free spins bonus, you can keep what you win. The cash that the slot machine yielded is yours to withdraw, provided that you met the terms and conditions.
Keep in mind that a slot machine is a game of chance, and you cannot apply skills here to win real money. If you are lucky, you can win big and withdraw the winnings to your bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions about 50 Free Spins No Deposit
Can you claim 50 free spins several times❓
✅It depends. As a new player, you can only claim it once. If the promotion is for old clients, you can claim it several times, depending on the casino rules.
Does this type of promotion have a wagering requirement❓
✅Yes, the wagering requirement for spinning the reels is typically 30x. Once you meet this requirement, you can withdraw your winning or what is left from the bonus into real cash.
What games can be played using spins❓
✅You can only play slot machines. You cannot use free rounds bonuses to wager on other games like blackjack or poker.
Can I win real money❓
✅Yes, you can win real money. The great thing about this bonus is that it is free, and you can win real cash if you are lucky. All it takes is luck. Also, you have to make sure you do not break the casino’s terms and conditions, so you do not forfeit your winnings.