Features that Make Where’s the Gold Super Attractive
Since the release of Where’s the Gold online free slot in 2003, it has captured the hearts of many gamers from different parts of the globe. The simple and colourful game offers a delightful gaming session to anyone who dares spin the reels. All this is thanks to the impressive features and winning potential. To get a closer look into what the slot is all about, proceed to read our unbiased review below.
About Where’s the Gold Casino Game
A 5 reel game with 25 paylines and 3 rows, Where’s the Gold online video slot is a masterpiece from Aristocrat gaming. Inspired by the California gold rush, it takes gamers on a mining journey where you accompany an elderly miner in the search for treasure. A majority of the symbols, related to digging and mining including a shovel and crossed pickaxe, the entrance of a mine, dynamite and a wagon. You will also interact with low-paying card symbols K, J, Q, and A. There are two options available when you want to play this slot. You can either test out the demo version or play for real money.
Where’s the Gold Slot Main Attractions
Where’s the Gold present several bonus features that make playing the game loads of fun and rewarding. Some of these include:
- Wild Symbols – These are not present during the base game, but they appear during the free spins round. You will learn more about this in the feature section.
- Scatter Symbol – The dynamite is the Scatter of the game. Landing on three of these anywhere on the reels triggers the free spin feature.
- The Gold Bonus Feature – This is the most coveted feature of this video slot. You trigger this by landing on 3, 4, or 5 scattered dynamite. It can earn you up to three Wild gold symbols and 10 free games. The number of free games you can win is equal to the number of nugget that appears in the window found below the spotlight.
This feature also gives players the chance to convert regular icons into Wild Gold Nuggets. To do this, you will start by selecting a character that will be marked under the spotlight. This is what determines the number of free spins you will end up getting. Any symbols in this specific window will automatically be transformed into its respective golden icon, and it will remain that way until the free spins round is over.
Why is this important you may ask? The golden symbols act as the wilds, and they can help you create more winning combos because they can substitute for all the other symbols with the exception of the dynamite with is the Scatter. You can re-trigger the free spins feature to enjoy more free games.
- Autoplay Function – It is a convenient feature that allows you to choose up to 100 automatic spins so that you do not have to keep hitting the play button all the time.
Prizes to Anticipate
After landing a winning combination, the reward you get is determined by the rules of the paytable, as shown in the table below. Note that this depends on the size of your bet.
||2 of Them
||3 of Them
||4 of Them
||5 of Them
|Wagon, Shovel & Pickaxe
*Current bet size 4.00 credits.
How to Play and Win
To play Where’s the Gold slots, you start by determining the size of the bet and the number of paylines you would like to activate. As soon as you finish this, you can press the play button to start spinning the reels. You can bet with as low as 0.01 credit or raise the wagers to 4.00 credits. Some of the tips you can work with to help you make more money with the game include:
- Taking advantage of any bonus or promotion that the casino offers. This can give you more money to place bets and win real money.
- With an RTP of 95%, you want to aim for longer gaming sessions. This is because, with such variance, you cannot expect to make frequent wins. It implies that you must manage your budget to help you spin more if you want to smile when you look at your balance.
- Always set limits when gambling. This concerns both time and money so that gaming remains fun and not something that will put you into trouble.
Playing the Paid Version of Where’s the Gold Game
To play Where’s the Gold for real cash, all you have to do is deposit money in our UK casino, and you can go ahead and place real money wagers. From here you can go ahead and spin the reels to watch as the winning combinations begin to form.
About Aristocrat Gaming
Aristocrat Gaming is one of the top gaming providers in the world. The Australian based company specializes in the productions of multiple attractive and interactive games with fascinating themes. These are games that come with creative features that will keep you entertained for hours on end. The company is known for the productions of numerous premium games such as 5 Dragons, Big Red, More Hearts, Let’s Go Fish’n, and Queen of the Nile, amongst others.
While the slot is cute and fun to play, the payout potential and playability are the top features that make Where’s the Gold free slots so special. If you wish to experience this in its full potential, play Where’s the Gold pokies right now on our site, and you can be certain of memorable and rewarding gaming experience.
Frequently Asked Questions about Where’s the Gold Slot Machine Free Play
Do I Have to Download Where’s the Gold to Play?
No, there is no requirement for Where’s the Gold download because you can play the game directly from the browser on our site.
Are Outcomes of the Pokie Random?
Certainly, the slot uses RNG (Random Number Generation) to ensure that the results remain fair and unpredictable whether you are going in for free play or real cash.
Does Where’s the Gold offer Free Spins?
Yes, you can enjoy multiple Where’s the Gold free spins when you trigger the feature.