Intro to Vegas Party
Vegas Party game allows the bettors to travel to the world’s casino capital without moving an inch from their armchairs. This online video slot from Net Entertainment takes everyone to enjoy and experience the glitz and glamour of Vegas and gives them ample chances to try at the big wins. It comes out with a wide array of features that are not seen in any of the popular physical casinos in the UK.
About Vegas Party
The Vegas Party slot comes with 3 rows, 5 reels, and 243 ways to win option. It runs on the NetEnt platform and is available in the demo or the real cash mode at many of the internet casinos. As the name suggests, this title has a Vegas theme that draws the attention of the bettors to the Nevada razzmatazz lifestyle. It is fun-filled and colourful and offers thrills and spills for the gamer. Its attractive feature includes expanding symbols and a wild icon. It does not come with any bonus round, nor does it have a scatter symbol. The free spins are not on the menu here, but it has another unique feature called linked reel to get access to the amazing prizes. The Vegas Party RTP is 96.6% and is a medium volatility slot.
Game Features of Vegas Party Online Slot
The setup of this game is different from the other regular video titles. This one does not have any specific paylines to choose from and matching three identical icons on adjacent reels starting from the leftmost brings a win.
- The Linked Reels is another feature not commonly seen in many of the slots. This is a special feature applied on every single spin. It is similar to the twin spin game. They move around the grid during a spin and offer plenty of chances to hit multiple winning combos. Two identical Linked Reels show up on the grid on any of the reels close to each other before the start of a spin;
- Two reels are attached together to look like an expanded symbol. It can further expand and cover the 3rd, 4th or the 5th reels during a spin. Hit the maximum payout when the linked reels cover the entire 3×5 grid. The linked reels are seen anywhere on the reels, and it is triggered in any base game spin;
- There are no special rounds, and hence the base game is where the players can look to earn real money;
- The Jester symbol on a pink card background is the Wild. It substitutes all the other icons in the reels to help in creating a new winning combination.
Symbols and the Paytable
The standard low valued icons of the Vegas Party demo title include the 9, 10, J, Q, K, and A of the playing cards. Landing three or more of the similar symbols in a line offer a payout according to the paytable. The picture icons are the ones that offer better payouts. Landing 5 of the identical character symbols consecutively on a reel offers a decent win. The gold chip with the figure of a lion (Lion Chip) is the highest paying icon. Landing 5 of these offers a 1000x of the total wager.
||3 in a Line
||4 in a Line
||5 in a Line
|9, 10, J
|Q, K, A
|Female Robin Hood
*The payouts are multiplied by the bet value.
Strategies and Tips to Adopt
- One of the first things that a player needs to do is to try out the Vegas Party free practice mode offered by many of the licensed UK casinos before playing with real money. No restrictions are in place for the number of times a player can access the demo version in any casino site;
- By trying the free mode, the player gets to know its play better and the game rules. Taking note of the important icons and their payouts will help to know the main targets;
- Anyone looking for improved wins should look to wager with maximum bets whenever possible;
- Make good use of the various welcome bonuses and any other promotion that the site offers to get a chance to play with more money.
How to Play with Real Money?
Even though the bettor does not have to choose the number of betting lines during the Vegas Party play, they will have to choose the bet size before setting the reels to roll.
Use ‘+/-’ option to choose the coin size (0.01 to 0.50).
To choose the number of coins wagered per spin (1 to 10).
To start the game manually at the chosen wager.
Use it to allow the reels to spin continuously for a fixed number of times.
Spin the reels at the maximum wager.
One of the biggest and well-known brands in the online gambling industry is NetEnt. It is a Swedish company popular for coming out with plenty of iGaming solutions for the past two decades. This online software provider and supplier has created some of the unique and most played slots of all times. Some of the popular slots to come out of its stable include:
- Guns n Roses;
- Dead or Alive;
- Jack and the Beanstalk;
- Gonzo’s Quest.
This Vegas Party review suggests that the title has everything that one can expect from NetEnt. It comes with an attractive design and graphics, interesting gameplay, and offers decent chances to win big. With 243 ways to win, high RTP variance, and special linked reels feature, slot classic is worth a try.
Frequently Asked Questions about Vegas Party Slot Machine Free Play
Can I Play Vegas Party for Free?
Yes, this slot is available in free play mode at many casinos online. You do not have to download any software or make registration to try it.
Can I Play the Vegas Party Slot Machine with Real Money?
Yes, you can. For this, you need first to open an account at any online casino and make the first deposit. Use it to start wagering with real money.
Does Vegas Party Offer Free Spins Feature?
No, it does not come with free spins option.