Roulette is a wheel with 37 figures and a ball in it. When the croupier spins the drum in a single direction, the ball spins in the opposite way on the edge of the drum, and at some point, loses momentum and stops on a single character. The point of the game is to guess which figure the ball will land on.
Multi-Wheel Gold Roulette is a kind of European roulette. The distinctive feature is 8 spinning rollers, which gives the dicer 8x chances to win. The greater the chances of winning, the bigger the thrill is! The option of choosing multiple drums is the main reason for the popularity of this slot. If the dicer feels like going back to normal (only one drum) mode, the bookie always can switch to it. This online machine was made by Casino Euro.
The Game Walkthrough and Guide
Gold Roulette is the European type of roulette. It offers to stake on up to 8 wheels at the same time. But how does that work?
A disk has 37 figures which are black and red, and 0 that is green. All the figures on the Multi-Wheel Gold Roulette are intermittently black and red across the whole drum. As there are no fields of the same color next to each other, the chances of getting a correct color is close to 50% (a little bit less because 0 does not belong to any color).
At the start, the dicer considers what stake should be used. Cash is lined from 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, and 50 accordingly. Every chip has a different color so they can be easily distinguished. But this does not mean that the dicer can use only this amount of wager.
These chips can be combined to give an even or an odd digit depending on the wager itself. Next, the bettor chooses on how many wheels he wants to play on. The wager is always shown on the right side of the screen, regardless of the number of wheels. Figures which the player decides to gamble on will be counted for every active wheel. That means it’s impossible to pick a different combination of figures for every active wheel.
Each activated wheel adds additional beginning wager. Figures which were winning digits from the previous rounds are displayed at the corners of the screens from right to left. Yellow figures are the black ones on the disk, while the other are represented as red. Also, when the right digit is popped, next to it a small trophy will appear. When moving the cursor on it, the gambler can see how was that digit scored. Also, when crossing the correct digit on the screen, every disk that got the same digit will blink.
There is also displayed a total wager per round. Above it, there are the next fields: Will Bet, the number of activated wheels, and the Total Win.
There are two types of ventures: outside – gambling on the color, columns, etc. – and inside – betting on single or multiple integers. When all the ventures are placed, you can start the round by pressing Spin button in the bottom of the screen.
Chances to Win Multi-Wheel Gold Roulette Casino Game
There is no limit on how many integers the user wants to chance on. These are the choices available to the player:
- Single/multiple characters (Straight Up): If the bettor places his wager on a single and multiple characters “head” at the same time and gets the correct character, the winnings will be multiplied by 36. The maximal cash the gambler can place on a single character is 10.
- Split (2 characters): The gambler can place cash on 2 characters at the same time, whether they are lined horizontally or vertically. For example, 9 and 12 or 9 and 6, etc. Hitting the character with this type of chance will grant the player 18x cash value. The maximal number of chips one can bet for a single combination is 20.
- Corner (4 integers): For example, 1, 2, 4 and 5 or 17, 18, 20 and 20, etc. This type of bet will reward the player with 9 times the investment. The maximal wager is 40 for a single combination.
- Color (black or red): Across the table, the player can see 18 red and 18 black fields. Betting on any of these and getting the correct pick will reward the player with double credits. The maximal input is 80.
- Columns (first, second, and third): Pledging on any of the columns will triple user’s original bet. The maximal input is 70.
- Dozen (first, second and third): It goes from 1 to 12, 13 to 24 and 25 to 36. 0 does not belong to it. Getting the right choice will grant 3 times player’s initial chance. The maximal input is 70 coins.
- Odd (1, 3, and 5…35): Betting like this and winning will reward 2x the initial stake. The maximum chips one can place on are 80.
- Even (2, 4, and 6…36): Betting like this and winning will grant 2x user’s initial bet. The maximum number of coins the player can put on is 80.
- 1 to 18: Betting like this and winning will reward you 2x the initial investment. The maximum coins you can invest are 80.
- 19 to 36: Staking like this and winning will grant 2x the original investment. The maximum input is 80.
Multi-Wheel Gold Roulette Button Options
In the bottom left corner, there are clickable cash buttons. There are 6 chips values varying from 1 to 50. Right under them lies an Option button that calls a window divided into 3 sections: Game Settings, Sound Settings, and Autoplay Settings. Each of them includes many selectable options which you can check/uncheck at any time.
Under Game Settings, there are buttons for Quick Spin, Show Chance Types, Show Zoom Window, and the option of choosing the cipher of neighbors from to 1 to 8. In the Sound settings, the gambler can switch off all sounds/game sounds/win sounds/ background sounds. Under the Autoplay settings, you can choose the cipher of spins that will auto play or check the stop if a win exceeds or equals the field.
After the first venture is placed, another two buttons appear at the bottom of the screen. The first one is Rebet, which will repeat the bettor’s last stake. The second one is Rebet x2 which will double the chip value from the last stake played. While the gambler is placing stakes, 3 more preferences will appear: the Spin button will start spinning the disk; Clear Bets can be used to sweep all the ventures currently on the board; Undo will undo the last coin placed on the board.
Above the Multi-Wheel Gold Roulette game board, there is a disk or drums in case you set the integer of drums to more than 1. They are activated or deactivated by simply tapping on them.
The expert button is located above the cash one. By clicking on it, a small window will arise with a few preferences. When clicking on the automatic mode, the online machine will play itself automatically for the next integer of spins which are set by the bookie in the Options section. Autoplay can be stopped at any time by tapping on the Stop button which appears right after the Autoplay mode is triggered.
Under the Autoplay knob, the Layout knob is located. By clicking on it, the bookie can change the game layout. Next to it, there is a Call Bets switch. By tapping on it, the bookie will get several presets to choose from like Red Splits, Black Splits, Les Orphelins, etc.
Racetrack knob is located in the center right part of the screen. It is used to visualize the whole ring. By clicking on any integer, the computer will automatically add a wager depending on how many neighbors are set in the Options menu.
The neighbor’s value is set to 2 by default and can be raised up to 8. This means that the selected integer on the ring and, for example, 2 neighbors before and after it, will get the maximum amount of stake on every single one of them. There is also a choice which provides one to invest on predesigned series (les orphelins, tiers du cylindre, les voisins du zero).
Stats knob is located on the bottom of the screen. It allows the user to keep track on his recent outside/inside ventures and spin results and highest wins. These stats can always be reset.
Multi-Wheel Gold Roulette InGame Strategies
There are several strategies to choose from by clicking on the expert knob located under the Call Bets section.
- Red Splits – will locate the maximum coin value on each of the two red characters paired together on the table.
- Black Splits – will insert the maximum coin value on each of the two black integers paired together on the table.
- Les Voisins du Zero – this places the user’s maximum stake on each of the 0 neighbors from 22 to 25.
- Tiers du Cylindre – this places the bettor’s maximum stake on small series on the neighbors of 8 which are numbers from 27 to 33.
- Les Orphelins – the numbers of this series are located between Les Voisins du Zero and Tiers du Cylindre series. The change will be placed between 6-9, 14-17, 17-20, 31-34, and on 1.
- Orphelin Plein – bet on every digit of the Ophelin.
- Zero Game – the numbers are placed differently. The numbers venture on are 12-35-3-26-0-32-15.
- Finales en Plein – the dicer can set the ending numeral of the digits that are wished to play on (from 0 to 9).
- Finales A Cheval – it works similarly to Finales en Plein, except the user can choose two ending numerals of the numbers he wishes to play on.( 0-1, 1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 5-6, 7-8, 8-9, 0-3, 1-4, 2-5, 3-6, 4-7, 5-8, 6-9, 7-10, 8-11, 9-12).
France is the motherland of Multi-Wheel Gold Roulette casino game, so it’s no wonder Roulette is quite popular there. The first appearance on the public was introduced by Blaise Pascal in the 17th century (French scientist and mathematician) when he was searching for Perpetual motion machine.
A century later, the first prototype of this “machine” was devised in France. It was fused with English Roly-Poly, Ace of Hearts, Reiner and E.O. wheel games, Italian Hoca and Bribi board games, and a French board table called “Roulette.”