Double Bonus Spin Roulette gives you a lifetime bonus. It is 1.5 times larger than other slots, which means that the ball is 50% likelier to land on the bonus. If the ball lands on yellow, you are awarded 2 free spins, and the potential for a win is huge. And if you bet on that yellow slot, you win a fortune.
The game has all the features you could expect from playing European Roulette. This makes it easy to pick up the game and understand it right away. It is developed by IGT and can be played online or at IGT casinos.
What makes it so popular is that it allows you to enjoy all the classic gaming experience of Double Bonus Spin Roulette, but with some fun and new twists designed to help you win big.
Features Double Bonus Spin Roulette
The aim is to guess where you think the ball is going to stop on the wheel. You make one or more wagers, and then you click SPIN. After the ball lands on a specific number, and if you made a wager on it, you win.
The yellow ball is an awesome addition to the game of roulette, giving you the potential to win a huge cash prize as well as two free spins with two balls spinning. During these spins, two blue lights are spinning around the wheel, and if they stop on one of the slots that you had originally stake on, you win a massive payout.
The Basic Rules for Newbies
As the rules used for Double Bonus Spin Roulette are standard, both new and advanced players are in equal conditions.
- Rebet and Spin repeats your last play.
- Double Bet multiplies by 2 all the active stakes.
- Play Again appears after spins.
- Clear All removes chips at any time by selecting.
- Undo or Clear All removes bets from the game’s Number Board.
- Standard Bets controls the level of risk.
- Straight Stake is used to wager on 1.
- Split Bets place wagers among numbers.
- Clean Pattern erases stake patterns.
You have a variety of options of stakes, such as on corners, rows, neighboring numbers or even a whole category using an Outside Bet. You can gain more options and select multiple spots with just a single click. The Number Board displays all your stakes.
Double Bonus Special Bets
This is a feature which allows you to play pre-stored configurations. All you have to do is to move your cursor over the pre-sets to place your stake on your preferred value. Special Bets are available include Red Dragon, Red Splits, Black Dragon and Black Split.
Black Splits, Red Splits
Bets are split everywhere on the Number Board where two neighboring black squares share a side
Black Dragon, Red Dragon
This is where investments are placed on Straight and Split bets on the trail of black squares along the Number Board
To play the Double Bonus Spin Roulette, you need to select the bet at the bottom-most section of the field and place your wagers on the given Number Board by placing the chip directly onto the selected area.
There are following wager options:
- Split: to places a chip between two neighboring numbers.
- Trio: to wager at the row’s edge, which wagers on three numbers in a row.
- Inside: to place one bet covering one to six numbers.
- Five /Six: to place your bet on the board’s edge, in between two neighboring rows.
- Straight: to select one number.
- Outside: to make a bet covering a whole category.
- Low: to wager on a quantity lower than 18.
- High: to put money on a number higher than 19.
- Corner: to wager on the corner of 4 numbers on the board.
- Even money: to bet on an even, except 0 or 00.
- Dozens: to wager on one of three sets of rows:
- On 1st 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12: a quantity from 1 to 12, 13 to 24, and 25 to 36, respectively.
- Odd: to bet on an odd valued.
- Red/Black: to stake on any red/black.
- Column: to wager 12 on the whole column on the Number Table of Double Bonus Spin Roulette.
Double Bonus Spin Roulette Bonuses
To activate the Bonus game, land on yellow and get 2 free spins with two blue as roulette balls. If either of them stops on the slot that you had originally bet on, you win. If you have placed a bet on the yellow slot and the blue light stops on it, you win a massive 120x. You can win 1200x if both of the blue lights stop on the yellow, and you make a stake on it.