Play'n Go Slots
Play’N Go is a company specialized in developing casino games software which was founded in 1997 in Sweden. They are a respectable name in this business, as many players enjoy and appreciate Play’N Go slots. The company’s headquarters are in the Swedish town of Vaxjo, but this doesn’t mean their main focus is the Swedish gambling market. Play’N Go casino software is licensed in jurisdictions like the United Kingdom, Malta, Belgium, Denmark, Gibraltar, Alderney and the Philippines. Their portfolio includes more than 100 games, including video slots, but also different types of table games. As a major developer, their software is considered a reference for any online casino (which uses it of course) and most of the players love their games.
Play Online Play N Go Slots
This company puts passion in everything they create and release, as all of their releases are in HD and they have high quality. Play’N Go games are available in 30 different languages, which mean they have a very extensive reach. The titles released by this developer are amongst the most popular ones and they can be found on plenty of online casinos. In their 20 years activity, this company has released about 150 video slots, which are very appreciated and enjoyed by many players worldwide. Some of the titles can be found on the landing page (the casino lobby) of countless gambling websites. (Book of Dead, Battle Royal)
But what makes these games so special? You can find the answer below in the Features and Advantages sections.
- There is a different number of reels and rows, so the layout can vary from a different video slot to another;
- Different number of pay lines;
- You will find many special symbols (wild/scatter/bonus) and features (free spins, bonus rounds, multipliers);
- A solid RNG (Random Number Generator) system.
- Some of the Play’N Go games have RTP above 96%, but the average for these slots is between 95% and 96%;
- There are plenty of pay lines (plenty of ways to win the game);
- Mobile gambling is an option for this software;
- Licensed in many jurisdictions in Europe, including licences issued by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
Play’N Go casino software includes some video slots which are very popular amongst players worldwide, but also a very diversified range of this kind of games. The most used themes are Animals, Asian, Ancient civilizations, Historic characters, Fruits, Casino, Irish, Horror and many more. All of the Play’N Go slots are for instant-play use, not for download, so they can only be accessed and played on gambling websites. They are not to be used in the land-based casinos because unlike IGT, there aren’t any Play’N Go slot machines in such gambling establishments.
Only in the UK, there are around 100 gambling websites where you can find software from this game developer and all over Europe there are a few hundreds of such websites which can be listed as Play’N Go online casinos. Most of them can offer you the possibility to try the video slots in the demo mode, an option which doesn’t require any registration (and no download as it can be seen above). This mode can let you learn these games, get better at them and experience the fun, action, thrills and excitement they have to offer. However, these are the only things you can gain from trying Play’N Go free slots. In order to find out how much you can win from playing these games, you will need to gamble your own money. You will need to register with an online casino (create the account with them and provide necessary details), make a deposit to claim their welcome bonus (gambling websites are attracting players with free cash and spins) and then use the existing credit on your favourite video slot. Gambling online can prove to be very risky, as no prizes are guaranteed. Therefore you will need to be very cautious and gamble responsibly. The betting range is decent, so you can gamble as low as 1p or as high as (or even higher) 50-100 £. The promise of winning a very high sum of money can determine you to gamble high stakes, but this strategy can prove to be very risky and you can end up with serious financial losses. A bit of good advice would be to gamble as much as you can afford, profit from all the special features the video slot has to offer and if you are lucky enough to win a considerable sum of money, as the payouts from these games can come with many zeroes.
Some of the most popular and interesting releases from this developer are:
- Book of Dead – RTP of 96.21%;
- Rise of Olympus – RTP of 96.5%;
- Battle Royal;
- Rage to Riches – RTP of 97.12%;
- Mystery Joker – RTP of 96.98%;
- Gold Trophy 2 – RTP of 96.88%;
- Fire Joker;
- Sizzling Spins;
- Banana Rock;
- Pearl Lagoon – RTP of 96.88%;
- Pearls of India – RTP of 96.87%;
- Easter Eggs – RTP of 96.75%;
- Viking Runecraft;
- Street Magic;
- Legacy of Egypt;
- Super Flip;
- Gemix – RTP of 96.75%;
- Lady of Fortune;
- Planet Fortune;
- Leprechaun Goes to Hell – RTP of 96.54%;
- Energoonz – RTP of 96.73%;
- Golden Ticket – RTP of 96.73%.
Play N Go Mobile Slots
Using the latest HTML 5 technology can help a game developer to adapt video slot for a mobile device. This technology, along with the development of mobile devices has led to the situation in which people are addicted to mobile devices because they can use them to go on social media, browse the internet, use instant messaging, send and receive e-mails and also play on such devices. Most of the game developers have adapted to this trend and they made their software to be functional on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. This one makes no exception and for players to enjoy Play’N Go mobile games they will need all of the following:
- A fast internet connection on mobile data (at least on 3G) or Wi-Fi where available;
- A reliable mobile device like a smartphone or a tablet, with higher than average RAM memory and good graphics (as it happens the video slots from this provider have very good graphics);
- The online casino app downloaded for an Android or iOS device, or the mobile-optimized version of the website to enjoy these games.
The software developed by this company is highly appreciated and trusted by players worldwide, who can try their games on all the Play’N Go casinos. High RTP, mobile compatibility, plenty of special features and very good graphics, wide variety are just a few advantages of this provider. On top of that, there can be added a safe and secure software, a very good RNG system and also several licenses obtained in a few important gambling markets. All of the above make these games to be very popular and highly appreciated by players worldwide, less or more experienced, cautious or high-rollers. Without any doubts, this game developer is amongst the most important ones activating in this business and finding a disadvantage is really hard.