Why Is Casino Software Important?
HTML5 technology was born for this reason. HTML5 provided an infrastructure that could work on any platform regardless of the operating system. So regardless of your device's model and brand, you could play a game developed using HTML5. For this reason, the vast majority of today's casino software uses the HTML5 infrastructure. Software that uses Flash is now very few and often not preferred. In short, the technology used by the casino software is so important to ensure you have a smooth gaming experience. Thanks to innovations, now there is no need to download online slots or register, you can play in 1 click, our site contains a large collection of free slots games
Another thing is the variety of titles. A casino software is a delivery platform at the same time. That is, when offering a large number of games, they also specify their payment system and rules. Quality software includes many options to choose from. Microgaming's QuickFire software is an example of this. QuickFire not only includes games owned by Microgaming but other companies too. (If you are wondering, QuickFire is now one of the largest delivery platforms in the world that can offer more than 400 titles.) In other words, the quality of casino software increases the variety and number of games. For this reason, choosing software is as important as picking games at least.
Top Software Providers
If we give some examples to some of the most well-known companies in the sector:
- Altea Gaming: This Serbian-based company is one of the largest providers in Europe. They have been operating for about 10 years and have offices in Austria, Malta, Germany, Romania, and the USA.
- World Match: World Match, which has been operating since 2003, is one of the first companies to develop games with HD quality graphics. All titles support 720p resolution and can be played on 16: 9 screens. Especially active on social media platforms.
- Mr. Slotty: Mr. Slotty, who provides games for big brands like IGT and BetMotion, develops cross-platform casino games. So if you start a game on your mobile phone, you can continue from where you left on your desktop computer.
- IGT: Perhaps the biggest company in the industry. IGT, which is the inventor of video slot machines, is a billion dollar company and has hundreds of different titles in its portfolio. At the same time, it holds a large part of the lottery market in Europe.
- Playtech: The biggest casino software developer in the world. It is also known for superhero-based slot games. The collections are so big that there are casinos that offer only Playtech titles.
- Microgaming: Developer of the world's first online casino game. It also owns the world's first online casino (InterCasino). Microgaming is one of the pioneers in this industry and has an unmatched experience and expertise.
- Aristocrat: Aristocrat, who specializes in classical video slot machines, has a small but quality collection. It also develops games for other brands.
- Bally: Producing games for Las Vegas casinos, Bally is a full-time specialist in classic slots. If you like this kind of games, you should definitely try the Bally titles.
- Novomatic: Novomatic is a very old company and has a very rich collection of classic video slot machines. There are many world-renowned game series of the company. Cleopatra, Book of Ra, and Ramses are some of the examples of this. For instance, Book of Ra 6 Deluxe, which is the last game of the series, we are trying to find lost treasures in a pyramid. There are 10 pay lines and 5 reels. Some of the symbols have expanding feature, and you can win 10 free spins. You need to deposit a minimum of 0.04 coins to be able to play.
How to Choose a Software Provider?
Choosing a provider is a personal decision. All of the providers listed above are on a certain level of quality. Likewise, these companies are also prestigious and reliable in terms of security and fairness. Therefore, we advise you to make a choice according to the themes and genres of the games they offer.
- For example, Novomatic is a company specializing in classic video slot games. If you want a small number of pay lines, a simple rule system, and a fast gameplay, Novomatic will be the right choice. Microgaming is a company known for its variety of games.
- If you want to try different types of games (slots, cards, and table games, etc.) at the same time, Microgaming offers the most number of options.
- For classic Vegas style slot machines we recommend Bally.
- If you like sleek and progressive slot machines, IGT will be one of the best choices.
- Do you like superhero-themed slots? Take a look at Playtech, and you will find all Marvel and DC Comics heroes.
In short, your choice is up to your likes and preferences. We recommend you try each one in turn: You do not have to pay for them at OnlineCasinoPolis, and you can play as many times as you like until you find the provider you are looking for.